Web Hosting Accounts:
All new web hosting accounts are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. If you become dissatisfied with our services at any point within the first 30 days of holding an active account, we will issue a 100% refund of your money unless otherwise specified at, or prior to, the time of purchase.
Web Hosting Renewals:
Your web hosting account will renew on a yearly basis. Refunds for web hosting account renewals will be granted to customers who request a cancellation of their service, in writing, no later than 30 days before the renewal date. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
All domain names sales are made final at the time of purchase. You are the sole owner of any domain names registered through our services upon payment in full. Should you decide to leave our service for another provider, domain names are transferable and therefore not subject to refunds.
Changes to registered domain names (incorrect spelling, etc..) cannot be made once the domain has been purchased with a domain registry. It is very important that you verify the spelling of your domain name and it is recommended that you have someone else read it as well to ensure it is exactly as expected.
Once a domain registration request has been completed no refunds can be made by hostleb. No refunds can be made if registration attempts have been made by the registrant within 48 hours of attempting to register the domain through hostleb.
Money Back Guarantee:
Account holders can cancel their account within 15 days to receive a refund excluding domain registration costs. No refunds can be issued after this period of time. Individual cases can be reviewed by our customer experience team.
Customers can cancel their hosting with us within 15 days of placing an order. This excludes any domain registration costs.
Refunds can only be issued if the account is faulty or the customer is unhappy with the service. This excludes the "finding" of "better deals".
Payments, Refunding & Replacement Services:
1) No refund can be produced for any site which violates our terms and conditions.
2) Refunds are issued at the management's discretion
3) Refunds are exclusive of domain registration costs at all times
4) Dedicated servers are non-refundable and have minimum 3 month contracts.
- To cancel your account, you must use the cancellation form in your members area or contact our billing department. To ensure that you are not billed for another month of service, you must cancel your account before the 30th of the month. All accounts requesting cancellation are terminated on the last day of the month.
- Please Take Note: Failure to use your account and/or moving your domains and/or website to another hosting service does NOT constitute a cancellation of services with Hostleb.net. You must use the cancellation form or call our billing office .
- Before accounts are suspended or cancelled, any credit card on file will be used to pay any and all past due invoices.
- Hostleb.net. will continue to attempt to collect payment for any and all past due invoices on accounts that are cancelled and still have a balance due to Hostleb.net Collection attempts include charging any credit card on file, emailing invoices and submitting past due accounts to collection agencies.
Note: All billing correspondence [invoices, notifications, etc] is done via email. It is crucial that you maintain a current email address with us.
Our online billing system enables every customer to:
- Pay your bill(s) Online
- View your past and current billing history
- Make changes to your billing records [contact names, cc numbers, etc]
- Print out your invoices
- Select plain text / html email invoicing
We currently accept payment, in US Dollars only, through the following sources:
- American Express
You can contact our billing department via the form in your customer portal. Please be sure to include your username on all billing correspondence.